LEGAT Smart thermal weapon scope is a device with wide functionality and cutting-edge solutions implemented.
LEGAT Smart has reinforced aluminum alloyed body with IPx7 protection class (IP67 optionally upon request) as well as fully complies with MIL-STD-810G standard. The scope can easily withstand the following:
- falling from 2 meters height;
- short-time submersion into water;
- subzero temperatures down to -40°C;
- huge recoil of .50BMG caliber.
There are 2 types of 17 micron micro bolometers (TiO2 and ASi) available: 384×288 and 640×480 pixels. 40/50/75 mm objective lenses with internal focusing mechanism are available.
There are 2 micro displays available in LEGAT Smart:
- ultra contrast green OLED display with 800×600 pixels resolution;
- color HD OLED display with 1024×768 pixels resolution.
In addition to the above cutting-edge solutions, LEGAT Smart has the following features:
- 4 working profiles (general, video recording, Wi-Fi, power saving mode);
- 7 profiles (memory presets) for reticle position;
- 6 color palettes;
- x2 and x4 digital magnification;
- automatic shutterless core calibration;
- 5 types of reticle;
- precise core sensitivity adjustment;
- entire interface adjustment option;
- English, German and Russian menu languages.