- Do not direct a scope at (towards) the sun; it can be damaged!
- Do not forget to adjust thermal core sensitivity and display brightness; it will enable to obtain more detailed picture during application in severe weather conditions.
- The most effective image mode is “hot white”.
- Do not discharge device’s batteries completely; it will deteriorate their capacity in future.
- Battery compartment cover shall be always fixed securely.
- SD card shall be formatted in FAT32.
- Do not allow water and snow ingress onto objective lenses; it will deteriorate image quality. Water does not pass heat. Objective lenses shall be wiped with soft cloth.
- In case picture becomes “washed-out” under cold climate conditions and it is not possible to adjust it with objective lenses focusing as well as eyepiece dioptric adjustment, it may happen that eyepiece lenses are “sweat” due to your breath. Eyepiece shall be wiped with soft cloth.
- Target detection distance is not reduced under rain/fog/snow.
- Continuous work time of the scope depends on type and capacity of batteries used.
- The device can be used within a wide temperature range – from -20°С to +50°С. However, in case the device was brought from cold to warm environment, the image may be blurred due to condensate on the external lenses.
Store the device in a carrying bag under warm, dry and well ventilated environment at 95% humidity and 25˚С temperature.
Protect the device against any mechanical damage.
Protect the lenses from dirt and grease. Dirty and greasy spots deteriorate the image quality. If necessary, clean the external lenses of an objective and eyepiece with a soft tissue dipped in alcohol.
Important note! Dirt on the lenses and coarse tissue may scratch the lenses.